Saturday, October 18, 2014

Travel Knitting and Stitch Markers

I went away for Canadian Thanksgiving weekend to my brother's place. Prior to the visit, I was mostly knitting on my 2x2 Ribbed Hat:


But I took my 2nd Hitchhiker with me on my travels:


I must say, not only did I make good progress, but I reinvigorated my SIL's desire to knit. Yay!

Over the last month or so, I have begun using stitch markers on my projects and I am getting a feel for what I like (not the dangly ones).  I did a little browsing on Etsy and found some stitch markers that I adore in colours I adore at Such Gwenderful Stuff:


Micro stitch markers (up to 3.0 mm), regular stitch markers (up to 5.0 mm), and jumbo stitch markers (up to US 13) in the Peacock colour way!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, pretty stitch markers :) And yay for lots of lovely knitting time :)

    ReplyDelete