Monday, July 7, 2014

MMSC - Week 27

I'm still a one-day-a-week EPPer, but this week I managed to stitch things together!


Just 4 little diamonds, but it's enough to get me back on the stitching wagon again. Hoping this becomes more of a trend for the rest of the summer.

However, the more I think about these stars (I have one completed 6-point star here and then this is the start of my second), the more I think I need more stars. Maybe 4 in total for a good sized throw quilt? The stars are roughly 24" "square" and I could work it so each of the stars is slightly different. Hrmm … that's a lot more cutting, basting, and sewing than I had originally planned.

Why do I always tend to go big?

As always, I'm linking up with Jessica's Monday Morning Star Count at Life Under Quilts.

3 comments:

  1. love those colors together. you are so brave designing the overall size as you go lol.. I spend forever figuring out every square inch before I even pull out fabric lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and I tend to design as I go...which is odd since I plan everything else in my life :) I can't wait to see what you decide!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been designing as I go on my most recent project too- which has been fun! Keep it up- even a little progress every week adds up to something!

    ReplyDelete