Monday, March 3, 2014

MMSC - Week 9

It's been another high work, low energy week. I did not sew any shapes of any size together. However, I did manage to baste 40 hexagons for my Batik Blanket.


I know!! 40 Hexagons! Can you believe it? I normally find the basting process tedious and slightly painful for my hands, but this time it was oddly relaxing and theraputic.

I have two lovely EPP projects underway. Neither of which is particularly far along. Am I crazy for wanting to start something new? (The new fabrics I received in the mail have nothing to do with this urge, surely.)

As always, I'm linking up with Jessica and her Monday Morning Star Count at Life Under Quilts and also Hexie Weekend at A Quilting Reader's Garden.

6 comments:

  1. I love your colors. I can't wait to see what you are going to do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 40! Wow. These fabrics are so beautiful, must be a pleasure to work with. Thanks for linking up~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress and beautiful fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fabric colors! 40 is awesome progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muy lindos hexágonos. Y lindos los colores.
    Me encantaron tus trabajos en punto cruz.
    Saludos desde Chile.
    Maru

    ReplyDelete