Monday, January 27, 2014

EPP Diamonds +3

The past 2 weeks I've been linking up to different blogs to help motivate me to work on my EPP projects. It's working, which is awesome. I am excited and inspired by my progress and the beautiful work of other stitchers.

This week was crazy busy -- two 2-hour lectures, a 45 min online presentation with questions, a different 45 min presentation, plus my usual teaching and schoolwork load. I didn't stop until Thursday night, where I crashed and burned. Didn't even have the energy to flip through TV channels. I'm not sure what I watched, but it was brainless crap TV.

In other words, I didn't pick up a needle and do crafting of any kind for 5 days. Ugh. I wanted to, but my brain couldn't make my fingers work. That being said, I did manage to eke out a little time for EPP. Nowhere near the progress of last week, but I did add 3 more diamonds to finish my fourth big diamond.


Here's hoping next week is less chaotic and more crafty.

I'm linking up today with Jessica's Monday Morning Star Count at Life Under Quilts and with Angie's Hexie Weekend at A Quilting Reader's Garden.

10 comments:

  1. I really love the colors on this- it'd look great in my living room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are looking great! I can't wait to see what they look like made up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in love with this project! I love watching it come together and any progress is still progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just having the motivation to put in a little time each week is all it's going to take to see this finished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You needed a break....so you could collect some energy again. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teaching and performing in front of people can be so draining. Here's hoping you get a lighter load this week! Those colours are wonderful. May you also finish the PhD as you are quilting: step by step! JJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks http://freemspclub.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. nice one Diamond Dallas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks jewelry in phoenix az

    ReplyDelete