Thursday, July 25, 2013

I should never just pop by a store

I recently discovered the blog of a local quilting store, Cornerstone Quilts, and since today was the Christmas in July sale, I popped by just to look around.

I should know better ... I never just "look around" in places like this. I walked out with half a metre of each of these:


I'm thinking of doing a 60 degree diamond hand-pieced wall decoration (or something, I don't know, I'm new at this stuff) for my mom.

And I also picked up some fat quarters so I can do a diamond wall thingy for me too.


Now I just have to convince myself that I don't need any more fabric ...

2 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous!!!!! I would have done the same. I can't wait to see what it will look like... maybe she would like a quilt she could use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabric. I agree would make an awesome quilt!
    Alicia xo

    ReplyDelete