Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I sense a pattern here

It seems like every stitching post lately has a progress pic for one project and a finish on another! And this post is no different!!

I spent some time working on Weiniec Korona - a freebie from Penelopis and managed to finish the crown. Now just the wreath is left to do. This is stitched with black HDF silk on 32 ct white lugana.


And a finish!! A cute little kit called Carolyn's Garden Violet by Serendipity Designs.


This is the 11th finish for my Ultimate Crazy January Challenge. Woot!

4 comments:

  1. Excellent, Adrienne. You're doing a wonderful job on your crazies. Keep up the good work!!! And good on finishing the crown too. I can't wait to see the whole thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful little flowers, Adrienne! Congrats on another finish. The crown is looking great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog ;)
    I'll come back to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what blogger's problem is but I just now got a giant batch of your updates dating back all the way to March - GRRRRRR So I'll just start commenting from now and say HOLY COW! You've got so much done!

    ReplyDelete