Saturday, January 14, 2012

2012 UCJC - Day 14

I'm back on the silk wagon!! Today's project is the Welcome Sampler by Kincavel Krosses stitched on 18 ct white aida using Carrie's Creations Pizzazz.


I must admit that I kind of "altered" the silk I'm using. I love the blue, green, and purple in Pizzazz, but there's actually a fourth colour (brown) that I've cut out of the lengths of floss. It was just so icky compared the the richness of the other colours. It'll be our dirty little secret, okay?

3 comments:

  1. I love that colour, I've seen it used somewhere before (an Ink Circles?) and it looks great.
    Can't believe you're doing the Ultimate challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adrienne, I have followed your link from the IC stitchers blog.
    Pizzazz minus the brown looks great - perfect choice for this design.
    Well done to keep up with the CJC. Your starts look lovely
    Liz x (aka Lizzy Pizzy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so clever to cut out the brown color! This will really be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete