Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 UCJC - Day 12

Had a major visit from Mr. Frog today, so even though I was on a roll with my stitching, there isn't as much progress as there could/should have been. Good news is that I caught the booboo early and I'm still loving this piece. Big chunks of colour and non-varigated thread make this a joy to stitch.

Anyway, today I'm stitching the Spring Pansy by Solaria Gallery (I prefer to call it Stained Glass Pansy -- it's more descriptive) on 32 ct antique white lugana, 2 over 2, using DMC.


It's strange to think that everyone doing the Crazy January Challenge are beginning to wind down, the end is in sight. But for me, because I'm doing the Ultimate version, my challenge isn't even half done yet. Craziness!

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful design! I downloaded all of them, too. Yes, I agree that we're not even half-way done yet. All of these wonderful projects are so patiently waiting for us to get back to stitching them. The rest of the year will be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! It'll be a great stitchy year!

      Delete