Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cards, cards, glorious cards!

Okay not really. I haven't had time to craft much lately, but I have been upping the bling quotient on the few cards I have made.

First, a glimmery, shimmery, clean & simple Christmas card:


And my Mom's birthday card (it'll be late because I don't want to send it in the mail and squash the butterflies, so she'll get it the weekend after her birthday) with a heap of faux pearls, some shimmery butterflies and even a little glossy accents!


3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm new to your blog but I just wanted to say that both of these cards are beautiful. I really love the butterfly card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow! The Birthday card you made for your Mum is Stunning! :D
    I wish I could do that for my mum.

    Love the Christmas card too. Very classy and elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE them!!!! How totally yummy!

    ReplyDelete