Saturday, August 27, 2011

Looky looky what I got!!

I have been wanting a Cuttlebug for ages, but haven't been able to justify the cost. Well, I just happened to be in a Michael's on my birthday last week, and there it was -- on sale!! So, thanks to my mom's generosity, I am now a proud owner of a Cuttlebug (and a few accessories)!


Now for some cards! This one used both edge embossing and my Nestabilities dies.


Just edge embossing on this one, but doesn't the button and bow look cute? I'm going to have to work on that bow ...


4 comments:

  1. Cute cards, and grats on the new acquisition!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for you on the new toy...I mean tool :)!!! That's my next purchase :) Fun cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards. Congrats on your new Cuttlebug - I adore mine!! Great use of stickers! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete