Tuesday, February 15, 2011

QS Terra (HAED SAL) - Feb Update

My progress so far on the HAED Bulletin Board SAL:


I've almost stitched a 1/4 of the first page. The second page will be sent out at the beginning of March, but I won't be touching that anytime soon. I'll be happy if I finish the entire first page by December.

While the stitching is relatively easy right now because it's just big blocks of colour, I am really not liking the 28 ct fabric. My stitches are too small and they look uneven and funky. Bleck ... I don't like. But I refuse to restart (again) so will persevere in spite of my dislike. I'm glad I figured this out on a piece I'm not really attached to though. There is a distinct possibility that this may become a UFO (unfinished object) in the future.

1 comment:

  1. You have made great progress on it.

    I know what you mean about the stitching looking uneven. I stitched on 30ct linen once, and the stitches looked awful, so I ended up stitching over 2.

    I applaud you for being able to stitch that much on such a small count!! :)

    ReplyDelete