Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My precious .... new fabric!!

I found an online supplier (Sassy's Fabbys) that hand-dyes 25 ct lugana, along with a host of other fabrics and counts. Finding 25 ct is a difficult thing, as most companies that do hand-dyed fabric only do 28 and 32 count evenweave. So of course I went a little overboard when I found such pretty things.

I picked up three 18" x 27" pieces of 25 ct lugana in (from left to right) Night Magic, Butterscotch Cookie, and Nightfall.


On the odd occasion I don't want to stitch so small, I picked up some awesome 18" x 13" pieces of 18 ct aida (Royal Purple and Amphibian).



I can't wait to find the perfect pattern for each piece of fabric!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I adore Night Fall, Royal Purple and Amphibian. They are gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you stitch on them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm drooling over the night fall and royal purple, but I can think of plenty to do with the amphibian as well.
    Gorgeous fabric!

    :)

    ReplyDelete