Monday, September 6, 2010

End of Summer Updates

After a break from stitching because of my injury (I burnt my hand while on vacation), I hopped back on the stitching bandwagon for the last week of my vacation. School starts tomorrow (officially), so my stitching time will drop dramatically from now on. Thankfully I did manage to get quite a bit done this week.

The background on my butterfly forest has grown significantly, and I plan to do some backstitching on the big butterfly next time I get a chance to sit down and work on it.


My pixie has all the flowers and vines on her dress finished with just the backstitch left to do. (Well, she needs beads too, but that'll wait till the rest of her is done.) Once the backstitch is done, I'll give her a top half.


1 comment:

  1. The background of butterfly forest is really amazing! :D It could make the butterfly pop up magically! :D

    The pixie is looking good! Have a great time stitching! :D

    ReplyDelete