Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Butterfly Update 1

A week of schoolwork and a weekend at the cottage cut into my stitching time significantly. I only managed to finish one butterfly this week. In the previous photo of this project, it was just a red blob in the lower left-hand corner, but now it's a pretty butterfly - full of blended colours.

I'm starting to wonder if I should switch to working on the half cross stitch background in this section of the piece or if I should continue working on the full cross stitch butterflies and flowers in the foreground.

This piece is going on hiatus for a few weeks while I do a little traveling to Quebec. I'm going to take my twilight angel piece with me ... it's smaller and I'd be less upset if anything happened to it. I'd be devastated if anything happened to the butterflies after all this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment